How to create an experiential circuit at the point of sale
To generate a good experience, different solutions can be proposed in order to create a circuit where we want the customer goes.
1. SHOWCASE. The experience begins outside the store, in the window, at the moment when we create this hook to get customers go indoors. At this point, we work on content that impacts, as offers or sales. This is the reason to go in, although the client does not end up buying the hook, he will maybe buy another product of more value.
2. WELCOMING SCENT. Once we have attracted the customer, we have to give a first impression. When the door is crossed, it’s time to stimulate our most developed sense: the smell. A welcoming aroma will help to remember, relax and at the same time introduce the symphony that will make the consumer smiles.
3. DO NOT MISS THE MUSIC. In-store music is one of the most stimulating ways because depending on the rhythm of it, our behavior will be one way or another.
4. INTERACTIVITY. Along the experiential circuit, the consumer should be always stimulated, through different solutions of digital signage as interactive applications that allow them to discover information about specific products, or even integrated sensors that allow segmenting the contents according to each target.
5. SENSORS AND SEGMENTED CONTENT. The consumer increasingly takes more responsibility in making their decisions. He compares, evaluates, comments and finally decides what product likes and if he prefers to buy it on the Internet or in the physical store. Nowadays consumers choose what they want to see and when. Brands don’t have anymore the power to force consumers what to watch. Given this paradigm, it is logical that the message is increasingly personalized, to the point where the consumer can choose which product he is interested in and when he wants to know about it.
6. BEACONS. Technologies in mobile devices like beacons put into reality the power to go into a store and get recognized by different screens: until the point that screens greet you by your name. It is also possible, using sensors, to recommend products based on gender and what the customer has chosen.
7. MIRROR SCREENS. The inside of a store should be an experiential circuit with some magic things like mirror screens. These can go as unnoticed as if they were one more element of the decoration, however mirror screens can surprise consumers by showing a concrete message when they approach to.
8. INTERACTIVE FITTING ROOMS. Every point in the shop should bring an experience, from the most hidden places like fitting rooms. Here, well-integrated screens can influence consumers while they are trying on the clothes and even allow them to make the purchase and send it home.
9. QUEUE MANAGEMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT. When customer traffic is considerable, queue management is required. Sometimes long queues make us forget the great experience get a few minutes ago, so we have to entertain customers in a queue.
10. CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION. Finally, the time to say goodbye, in the boxes, plays a very important role, it is just at that moment where brands have to tell the customer to come back, ask them their opinion through an interactive satisfaction app, and remind them following week offers.
TMM Group will present the latest solutions for digital communication and sensory marketing at the Retail & Brand Experience and the Contact Forum in Barcelona
The fairs will take place on May 27, 28 and 29 in Barcelona
TMM Group or how to improve the customer experience in the point of sale #eShowBCN19
Assistance to the eShow fair in Barcelona presenting the latest solutions in sensory marketing
Waapiti premiere at ISE 2019
Waapiti attends the world’s largest exhibition for AV and systems integration
Waapiti launches its fully customizable partner program in ISE 2019
Waapiti will present its new partner program, a long-term and complete solution.
Assistance in La Tienda del futuro in the eShow Madrid 2018
The TMM Group team presents the latest technology and interactivity at the point of sale
WAAPITI INTEGRATES AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT AND TRIGGERED CONTENT
Waapiti launches the integration of its CMS with the Quividi audience measurement system.
Success in Hostelco - Alimentaria 2018
Waapiti participates together with TMM Group at the trade fair specializing in hospitality, catering and food.
Waapiti participates in Eshow BCN 2018
Waapiti presents the latest solutions to digitize the physical point of sale
Techonolgical innovation seminar in the fashion sector
Waapiti and TMMGroup will participate in this seminar on the 23rd of January in Sala The Basement
Drim implements digital signage in its new flagship
The toy store bank on Waapiti’s technology to digitize its store in CC Glories
Munich opens its flagship with LED panels
The brand of sports and lifestyle shoes implements digital signage in its stores
Queue management systems at the Sant Jordi Clinic
Waapiti installs the intelligent queueing management system to improve the waiting experience
Is it enough to install screens to impress at the point of sale?
The need to define an omnichannel content strategy to achieve the brand's communication objectives
Conference on Sensory Ergonomics applied to retail
Round table with experts in creating sensory experiences at the point of sale
Participation at the Tienda del Futuro in the Eshow Madrid 2017
On the 25th and 26th of October, Waapiti, together with TMM Group, presented its technology and sensory marketing solutions for the point of sale
How to create an experiential circuit at the point of sale
Different sensorial solutions with the aim of creating a good experience
Physical store digitization: how to adapt the web to an interactive catalog
How we integrate the interactive tools at the point of sale within the Omnichannel marketing strategy.
Smart & Intuitive took place in Madrid and Barcelona
Waapiti and NEC present - in Madrid and Barcelona- the latest technological solutions for retail, and Waapiti digital signage platform integrated into NEC's Compute Module.
Physical store digitalisation: how to improve the shopping experience
How we prevent the consumer to visit the physical store, to try their products and then buy them online
Store of the future - Eshow Barcelona 17
Success of visitors in Shop of the future in the Eshow's Barcelona fair, where TMM Group, Waapiti and BeAromic presented sensorial marketing solutions for the point of sale